23 March, 2008

Then it's all about the beginnings ?

I have a big problem when it comes to finishing stuff. Normally it's not because I'm not committed to a task but because I have too many things going on...
So the feeling of moving on it is not normal in me and it's cool because it makes special every time I do finish some shit. Of course, to get together with people and use the moment as an excuse to celebrate the ending of something is a must.

Would not be cool If everybody do the same every time we start something ?? why starting things with a low profile ?? is everybody THAT afraid of making a mistake ? Fuck that, I'm not.

So as a new statement for my life I will start celebrating beginnings as strong as we do on endings... and I'm not saying that I'm going to smoke the cigarette before hitting the pussy.... no no no please do not miss understand me. It's just that I'm going to have a huge freakin' smile as soon as I know I'm getting some (u know, with the body language and shit)

Everybody should do the same... more people should smile, without fear, for new beginnings...

No comments: