21 May, 2008

How to be creative ?¡?¡

I do know that it is impossible to force creativity. Still, you can make room for it... time for it...
Since I'm a crappy reader, and due to my self-diagnosed A.D.D I try to spend my free time reading short stories, cartoons and stuff... just to avoid the TV for some hours (My girlfriend is working in another city... about 2 hours from my home, so I try to avoid any sex-related shit... :S) .

Well... the cool thing is that from time to time I find some pretty interesting book chapters, news or in this case "manifestos"

I just finish reading this text, which moved me deeply... probably because it presented ideas that I share, and also the way to tell them were really familiar. If you have some minutes to spare, leave facebook for a while and give it a try, It might ring some bells for you too

ENJOY !

No comments: