19 November, 2009

Looking for the perfect laptop

**Afrika Bambaataa beats on the background**

Universal people, looking for the perfect laptop !

Now getting serious.... I have to switch my 1.5 years HP Pavillion dv2000...
What do I need / want ???

I want the just the option just in between a netbook and a notebook
Portability: 4.5 lbs max
Screen: from 12'' - 14'' max, 1280 x 800 min
Battery life: min 5 hours
HDMI
no CD rom... rather have a external one and gain in space/volume


What models I been looking:

HP DM3T: Intel Core Duo SP9300, 4 GB DDR3 ram, 13'3 screen, 4.2 lbs Decent Nvidia graphics (the AMD version has DDR2 ram but a better ATI video card) PRICE ~ 1100

HP ENVY 13: 4 GB DDR3, 3.74 lbs light, Battery life ~12hrs (thats what the web says so it should be around 7-8 hours) PRICE ~ 2000 (OMFG)

Toshiba Satellite T135-S1307 TruBrite 13.3-Inch

Sager NP8410
http://www.sagernotebook.com/product_customed.php?pid=234739


HAAHAHAHA so many option... not too much money :S
Any recommendations ?? suggestions ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://xeqipijeva.digitalzones.com/muvafuba.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

masterfunk said...

$#*(^(_@$(($&(&^$&^(_!

Gagox said...

go for lenovo :-)

masterfunk said...

AHAHHAHha I got the Envy 13 finally.... I couldnt help it :P