09 October, 2010

Long time !...

yesssssssssssss
tons of things change and I am just not able to keep up my literary initiatives with my real-life-adventures (which is cool... it means that I do more stuff than just comment shit)
Anyways...  now I'm back in good old Latin America, no horror or shock involved... just the acknowledge of big differences between our reality and the US.
So today I will complain about the assholes on the ticket sales systems in my country (Chile). If you are able to buy a ticket for a entertainment show on the internet, cool...  you live in one our of the 90% of countries which does (sorry Cuba). But how good is to have an internet charging system if you cannot order them to be sent to your home ??  no willcall either and the on-site ticket office requests FOR THE FUCKING CONFIRMATION EMAIL PRINTED !!!!

 So, technology is nothing without smart procedures and people...   that remains me of this clip:


1 comment:

GagoX said...

there you go: business idea!